More posts tagged:
- General Stuff
- Do you love Conan O’Brien’s Twitter Tracker segment? Of course you do. And now you can follow TW1TTERTRACKER!
- I’ve mentioned The Impossible Cool here already, but the site is worth another visit … even if it’s just to see Connery.
- It’s been at least seven years since I said it would be a good idea, but you can finally now add anything you want to your Amazon Wishlist. (Here’s mine.)
- A gaggle of geese. A pride of lions. Everyone knows those. But what about a conspiracy of theorists? Or a vacuum of bimbos? There are all sorts of collective nouns.
- Healthcare reform: lies, lies, and more lies.
- I love any joke with a very elaborate set-up.
- Electronic Yodeling Pickle
- Happy (belated) birthday, Ryan Tober!
- Gator Stuff
- Percy Harvin’s Greatest Hits
- Going undefeated in the SEC is nearly impossible.
- Florida is No. 1 in the Associated Press poll released on Saturday morning, receiving 58 of 60 first place votes (96.7 percent) – the most overwhelming preseason No. 1 in the history of the AP poll, which dates back to 1950.
- “It took Osborne more than 20 years to win his first title. Urban Meyer is going for his third, in his fifth season at the school. … in the past three years the winner of the LSU-Florida game has gone on to win the national championship.”
- Could Tim Tebow be the Grover Cleveland of college football?
- Download the Gator Chomp!
- How to beat the champs as Gators seek repeat title
- Techie Stuff