More posts tagged:
- If you thought you wouldn’t be able to make it one more day without seeing Christopher Walken performing Lady Gaga’s song “Poker Face”, I have some good news for you.
- I am completely addicted to Zynga’s Word Scramble2 iPhone game.
- Bank Notes is a collection of bank robbery notes. “Don’t put any exploding dye in the bag,” seems to be a popular theme.
- Here’s one for the 4:20 crowd: The Random Weed Name Generator is a free public service, providing the cannabis community with more than 45,000 unique hemp handles.
- The fact that it is, y’know, home to the Yankees is surprisingly not listed as one of the many, many reasons why the new Yankee Stadium sucks.
- The Bleacher Report has compiled a fascinating list of the Top 10 Reality Show Concepts for College Cheerleaders. They also have a (much less sexy) list of the 50 Greatest College Football Stadiums in the Country, but since Florida Field is ranked only second it’s safe to say that it’s blasphemous.
- Everyone is ready to hang Brandon Spikes for his alleged “eye-gouging” of a Georgia player in the middle of a pile-up. Why aren’t more people up in arms about this blatant cheap shot Nick Williams laid on Tebow? Please.
- SmartFootball has an excellent article concerning the biomechanics of a quarterback’s throwing motion.
- Chris has written a great tutorial / explanation regarding how to effectively use sprites in web development.
- Thesis, the best WordPress Theme, upgraded to version 1.6 last week. If you’re not using Thesis to manage your WordPress blog, you’re living in the dark ages.
- There is no letter O in the middle of the word recurring. It is not reoccurring. It’s recurring. Get it straight, people. See also: “How to pronounce the word height.”