- Four agencies that specialize in Internet marketing — 10e20, Search and Social, Infinitenine, and Brent Csutoras Inc. — are joining forces in a roll-up to form BlueGlass Interactive.
- Why, yes, I do very much want a lightsaber.
- “It’s sort of nonsensical for a twice-divorced single mother of two to be using this line as seduction.” (a classic from @anildash)
- Why do foreign commercials always seem so much better than ours?
- Must read: Seven Reasons I’m Glad I’m an SEC Fan After Conference Expansion
- “Is there a large mammal standing on your phone right now, such as a mountain goat or cheetah?”
- No Mouse Is Safe: Cat Gets World’s First Bionic Paws
- The preview video of the new EA Sports NCAA 11 looks amazicredible.
- I really don’t know what to say about phoneballs.com.
One Response to “Daily David”
Leave a Reply