Divorce Pending for Co-Author of Time-Tested Secrets for Making Your Marriage Work
Well … just the headline should be funny enough to make you want to read the rest of the article. But! Good heavens! Did you read the ten tips? By the time I got to the third one I thought for sure it must be an April Fools’ prank. This advice is ludicrous. Trust me: These are not good rules to follow if you want to keep a man. What really worries me is that there are actually women who think this strategy might work.
- Be an inscrutable creature of mystery.
- Never do anything yourself that he can do for you.
- Have sex no more than once a week.
- Don’t stop playing hard to get.
- Don’t speak.
- Don’t stick to your budget.
- Don’t initiate sex.
- Act independent.
- Don’t concern yourself with what he does.
- Don’t apologize.