I‘m moving! My old place was great, though. If anyone is interested in moving to Westwood, I can’t say enough good things about my old apartment. My landlord was super nice.
As a bonus: John Lithgow lives next door!
It’s listed on Westside Rentals; or let me know if you want to see photos.
– 1 BR / 1 bath
– big living room
– W/D on property (in the back, $1/load)
– Jacuzzi whirlpool bathtub; all new bathroom
– 5 minutes to central Westwood (UCLA, theaters)
– tons of street parking
– gas stove
– hardwood floors
– lots of windows
– electric was running me about $60/mo (though I had a bunch of computers running all day and night)
– gas was about $15/mo ($25/mo in the winter)
– I am about 90% sure that I’m going to leave behind a slick freezer-on-the-bottom, 1yr-old fridge, too.
$1850/mo – Cynthia Satterfield; 310-472-5396
New comments are disabled on this post.