Seeing celebrities in Los Angeles is still pretty cool, even though I’ve lived here for 6+ years now. It seems like they’ve been coming out of the woodwork lately. Here’s a quick summary of the last week or so:
- On President’s Day I saw Chad Lowe at the Coral Tree Cafe in Brentwood.
- On Friday afternoon I went to DecadesTwo on Melrose to buy a present for my girlfriend. (I had read at Caroline’s site that they were having a big sale on Christian Louboutins, and I know those are my girl’s favorites. I didn’t like any of them, though, so I got her a sexy pair of Prada high heels instead.) The paparazzi was outside in full force because Nicky Hilton was there shopping, too.
- Saturday morning we had brunch at Hugo’s on Santa Monica and Taylor Kitsch — Riggins from Friday Night Lights — walked past our table with his mini-entourage.
- After brunch we were killing time in Hollywood and crossed paths with Dennis Rodman who was apparently getting his car washed.
- This afternoon I passed Lance Armstrong jogging on Santa Monica while I was on my last ten-mile run before next weekend’s LA Marathon.