Looking for work in the Los Angeles area? My company, Brandissimo!, Inc., is hiring! Read on for the details …
You will be the Pied Piper for a major online kids game community with over 1.3 million registered users. Assuming an online persona as the leader of our virtual world, you will engage our players by planning, marketing and running online events, organizing long-time players into an evangelical moderator group, chatting with players and overall just making sure our players have fun. Your goals are to increase time spent on the site per session and to increase repeat sessions. You will also be responsible for grass-roots marketing activities, including seeding our games on various aggregator sites across the web (amongst other tactics).
- Must love playing online flash games and have been a long-time member of at least 2 online virtual worlds (examples include Neopets, Club Penguin, Gaia, NFLRUSH Zone, Whyville, Habbo, Webkinz, Barbie, etc)
- Must enjoy and be skilled at engaging kids 8-13 years old
- Must be highly enthusiastic, personable and outgoing
- Must be responsible in dealing with kids and be knowledgeable about (or willing to learn) COPPA regulations
- Must be creative and always have tons of ideas for entertaining kids
- Must be familiar with online social communities such as Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc.
- College degree preferred
- Strong knowledge and love of professional football preferred
Compensation and benefits
- Salary: $30-34k doe
- Benefits: Health care plan (after first 90 days) and 401(k) plan
Send resumes to Andy Babb for consideration.