Well, I’m actually rather enjoying this. Again: This isn’t everything, but it’s a fair representation of the media that barraged me last week.
- I watched most of Spy Kids with my son over the weekend.
- I watched the middle twenty minutes of Roadhouse with my wife one night; I’ve never seen this whole movie but have caught almost all of it in ten and twenty minute pieces over the years for some reason.
- One night while trying to go to sleep around one a.m. I accidentally landed on HBO ten minutes into Cast Away and ended up watching the entire thing.
- My wife and I watched the last two episodes of Homeland on Showtime. It’s a good thing they’re definitely doing another season because that ending was far from satisfactory.
- My wife and my son and I watched another episode of Nate & Jeremiah by Design on TLC. It is definitely be the best reality show on TV and you should start watching it.
- We watched the first two episodes the second season of Westworld on HBO and – damn! I loved, loved, loved the first season and it looks like they’ve lost nothing over the break. Bonus points to see an IRL friend of mine on the show! How cool! I love that they’re giving us a little more backstory, although I am confused as heck right now.
- I started watching the Netflix documentary Bobby Kennedy for President. I’ve only made it through the first half hour of the first episode so far, but it’s fascinating stuff.
- My wife and I finally caught the season finale of This Is Us. I am not madly in love with this show, but I do really like the relationship between Sterling K. Brown and Susan Kelechi Watson.
- I watched a lot of Sesame Street videos on YouTube.
- Yes, we watched the first two episodes of the second season of The Handmaid’s Tale on Hulu. Yes, it’s excellent.
- I read another few chapters of Atlantic: Great Sea Battles, Heroic Discoveries, Titanic Storms, and a Vast Ocean of a Million Stories, by Simon Winchester.
- My 7-yo and I are continuing to work our way through the early 1980s Tom Swift series. (We’re on book two right now, Tom Swift: Terror on the Moons of Jupiter.)