- What’s special about cab driver brains?
- “Once the forms are removed, the computer should be one big block of concrete on the inside. Replace the cover and wipe the PC down with a damp cloth to remove any concrete that may have run out of the case.”
- “It is interesting to note that … it was not until the 1960s that the first communication satellites offered a serious alternative to the cable.”
- “Radiation and air quality tests taken at the site showed normal readings. Ross said there was some dust at the scene and added investigations would continue in the morning.”
- R.A.G.E. – “This page is on behalf of the Rangerphiles on the Internet who are sick and tired of seeing pornography featuring Gadget (or any other Rescue Rangers character) online.”
links via Ryan, the mini-wetlog, and me-fi