A package arrived at my apartment today. It was a box of (late) Christmas presents from my little sister. (She’s not known for promptness.) Each item is fabulous and is listed here in order of fabulousness:
- an egg-laying rubber chicken — one of the most amazing gifts I’ve ever received
- Danger Mouse Seasons 1 & 2 DVD — The World’s Smallest Secret Agent
- Adventure Joe Bender — just plain cool
- Nose Pencil Sharpener — extra cool because I’ve been complaining for months that there are no pencil sharpeners in my office
- a copy of You’ve Got It Made, Snoopy, by Charles Schulz, 1974 — I love Peanuts.
- an assortment of Rocky & Bullwinkle stickers
- a Bert Pez dispenser — I really have no idea why my sister sends me a Pez dispenser for every possible holiday, but she always finds interesting ones.
- a wee and tiny pack of Bicycle playing cards — very handy!
Responses to “Late Christmas Presents”
New comments are disabled on this post.
Lucky you. She must know you well. What a bunch of fun and creative stuff!!! I know if I give those gifts to my brother (a Chinese business man), he would say “Money is better.” and give me a dirty look.
This is precisely why I am sooooo proud of both of my offspring!!!!!!