More posts tagged:
- General Stuff
- I followed a link on Hidden Los Angeles and found a killer list of film locations in town. (I’m going to go out on a limb and assume LA has a lot more of these than most cities. Sometimes I forget that I am living in what has to be the coolest city in the world.)
- If you post a classified ad, think twice before replying to Mike.
- “I thought he wanted to kill us,” Heard said. “He was so angry and upset.” — Perhaps he wasn’t asked if he wanted to spend the rest of his life in captivity. I’m just sayin’.
- They’re a bit expensive, but these trash compactor bookends are sweet.
- Fun: Check out the size of these balls!
- Techie Stuff
- It’s great to hear that the first ever entirely volunteer-run open source conference was a huge success. My good friend Thomas had a big hand in that.
- When you’re designing websites, it’s handy to have a test template to check what your stylesheets will look like.
- WordPress 2.8 makes it even easier to code widgets.
- If you want to target links to open in a new window while still having valid code, it can be done with jQuery.
- Which iPhone 3.0 software features does my iPhone support?