- General Stuff
- My dad continues to regularly post some of his amazing photographs from Portsmouth, Bristol, and Newport, Rhode Island.
- When browsing Craigslist you will often find items that are not (quite) as advertised.
- The International Space Station took some awesome pictures of an erupting Russian volcano.
- Trusting your eyes is just silly. This optical illusion should help prove that.
- Some things are just too cool for words. The Illustrated LEGO Bible is one of them. (See also: The Art of the Brick.)
- I think Google Voice could be awesome … if I didn’t already have an iPhone 3Gs.
- CNN’s Cost of Living Calculator is pretty slick. It looks like Manhattan is the only place in America that is more expensive than LA.
- Megan Fox certainly does seem to lick her lips and teeth frequently.
- Techie Stuff
- The Mimo Mini USB Monitor is a great idea. I want one.
- Google has several trillion reasons to want to help you make the web faster. And they’re giving you some cool tools to help get the job done.
- I Use This tracks your software and lets you know when updates are available.
Responses to “Weekend Links”
New comments are disabled on this post.
David, possibly without realizing it, you’re actually microblogging, but doing it by shoehorning all your microposts into this old-fashioned “blog” format.
You are correct sir. I do realize this, but I don’t consider my format “old-fashioned”.
I’ve had the “mini-blog” — see top navigation menu — for years, but it doesn’t easily allow me to add comments.
Twitter is cool, but I don’t like the idea of bombarding my followers with links.
I’ve considered a “sub” blog, but fear most would ignore or not notice it.
So I have the occasional “Daily David” post for now …