- … that I’ll get eaten by a shark
- … that I’ll jump from a tall building
- … that I’ll get a bacterial brain infection from swimming in a lake
- … that I’ll slice the end of my finger with a paring knife
- … that I’ll trip while walking up (not down) a flight of stairs
Responses to “#FridayFive: Irrational Fears”
New comments are disabled on this post.
As I understand it, you only risk an amoeba brain infection during lake swims. How about these?:
1) Amazonian Candiru fish and his pee-swimming abilities
2) Getting raped by gorillas at the zoo
3) Eating orzo pasta only to discover it was mostly fly larvae
4) Hard drive malfunction…in bed
5) Attending a Poison concert and NOT knowing the lyrics to every song they’ve ever sung, including Bret’s solo stuff (i love you bret!)
â€¦ that Iâ€™ll grow a melon tree in my tummy if I eat the seeds.