There’s nothing like a nice, refreshing shower to start the day. Some people require a cup of coffee (or six) to wake up. I need a shower.
Here’s how I feel after taking a shower, from East to West:
- Florida: Hot and sweaty and ready for another shower by the time you’ve finished toweling off; also covered in insects
- New Orleans: Exactly the same as Florida, but fewer bugs
- Palm Springs: There’s no need for a towel because you’ll air-dry before you make it to the mirror
- Los Angeles: Perfectly-balanced and ready to go
- Maui: There’s no need to shower in Hawaii. Just jump in the ocean again.