- Pour any amount of sugar on anyone.
- Think that a black fly in my chardonnay is ironic.
- Know that I am a shooting star.
- Call anyone — for whom I may or may not act as a bodyguard — by the name “Al”.
- Attempt any amount of tenderness.
- Know when to hold and / or fold them.
- Rock the Kasbah.
- Walk in an Egyptian manner.
- Get it on and / or bang a gong.
- Raise my hands in the air and wave them as if there are no consequences.
Responses to “Lyrical Imperatives That I Never Manage to Follow”
New comments are disabled on this post.
When I listen to K-Fed’s CD I tend to waive my hands in the air because I really just don’t care!
Shit, I do most of these things every day. Whas up witchoo?