Things That Currently Suck at the Encino Bally’s Total Fitness
- They refuse to post a sign at the front desk alerting members when there is no hot water in the locker room showers, which happens several times each week.
- When I joined a year ago there were multiple sets of complete ranges of free-weights. Recently, though, the dumbbells have been steadily disappearing at an alarming rate. It is now almost impossible — even when the gym is not crowded beyond capacity — to find a matched set of the same weight.
- The medicine balls have mysteriously been deemed to be an insurance risk, so you cannot use them to exercise without paying for a personal trainer to assist you with them.
- Although there are always multiple employees aimlessly chatting near the front desk, nobody is ever tasked with policing the free-weight area, so the few weights that are still there are never racked correctly.
- For almost a full year now the staff has ignored all of my pleas to get both of the Concept II ergometers repaired. (The flywheels, footstraps, and monitors are broken on both machines.)
New comments are disabled on this post.