More posts tagged:
- General Stuff
- Help fix Zoe’s ears.
- F-Listed has posted a very thorough examination of the “tramp stamp”.
- My dad has once again posted a few dozen amazing photographs.
- Rhode Island “spas” are well known and largely untouchable by police and prosecutors because state law permits prostitution so long as it takes place discreetly, outside public view. (via OS&RR)
- What’s cooler than Teenage Zombies? Not much.
- Gator Stuff
- Techie Stuff
- Here’s everything you ever wanted to know about your Mac’s menu bar. (I’m posting these for you, mom!)
- Twitter is going to implement “official” retweets. This is good news.
- 30 PHP Best Practices for Beginners
- Looking for a great tutorial on CSS sprites?
- Here’s the official word from Apple on how to create an iPhone / iPod Touch icon.
- And every good site should have a nice favicon.
- Chipin is a widget you can place on a site to get donations, payments, etc. Very nifty.