- General Stuff
- President Obama was recently interviewed about his policies regarding education by a very good reporter. He loves mangoes.
- Anil writes about another good reason to like the Obama administration.
- It’s been more than four months since Merlin has posted a new 5ive. Where could he be?!
- A new study suggests that the amount of sleep you need may be written in your genes.
- Poor Jessica: “Saying your drinking was offending the Dallas Cowboys is like saying your anti-semitism was bothering the other guys in the SS.”
- But what are you going to do with one million giraffes?
- I love baby seals as much as the next guy, but I don’t think I could ever get tired of watching great white sharks eat them in high-def and slow-motion.
- “Until the early 20th century, holding a mortgage came with a stigma. You were a debtor, and chronic indebtedness was a problem to be avoided like too much drinking or gambling. … During the wild late 1990s and the first years of the new century, the dream of home ownership turned hallucinogenic.”
- Gator Stuff
- Sad news: Gator receiver Paul Wilson’s career has come to an abrupt end.
- You gotta see these Tim Tebow parody SI covers. (See also: the greatest photo of Tebow ever.)
- Techie Stuff
- This week I’m probably going to install MAMP.
- Got stripes?
- Digging into WordPress gives us a list of great plugins for any site.