- The main difference between college ball and the NFL is that in college, every game matters.
- Somewhat lost in the news [of Urban Meyer’s $4M annual salary contract negotiations] was his commitment to give $1M over the course of the deal to the Florida Opportunity Scholars program.
- Did you know you could win two tickets to the 2010 BCS Championship Game by playing the HeismanPundit Fantasy Challenge? Well, you can’t; because I am going to win.
- “Tim has come at the right time. I’m a father, and I want to give my kids something positive to watch. I think that’s why Tim is the phenomenon that he is. Enough about steroids and Michael Vick; let’s talk about Tim Tebow.” — Urban Meyer
- Only two teams in history — Southern California in 2004 and Florida State in 1999 — have ever started the season No. 1 and held onto the top spot for the entire season en route to winning a national title.
- Ah, geez. Another “Is Tebow the best ever?” article, this one from the Washington Times. How about a little more pressure, guys?
- Football isn’t the only game in town: No. 5 UF Volleyball Topples FSU in Epic Five-Set Thriller
- Three of Chris Low’s top ten SEC games to watch this season are Gator contests.
- Have you downloaded your free Florida Gators iPhone wallpapers yet?
New comments are disabled on this post.