More posts tagged:
- General Stuff
- My dad has posted more gorgeous shots of New England to his Flickr feed.
- Nothing is over until we decide it is!
- Suck it, Michael. The Beatles are one notch above the King of Pop for most-viewed Wikipedia article.
- How the hell does a car’s differential work? I never understood it … and then I watched this General Motors 1930s tutorial which explains it wonderfully. (link via Kottke)
- “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” – MLK, Jr.
- Dooce is still writing the best stuff on the Internet. Seriously. If you haven’t yet read everything she’s ever written, take a few months off work and go do that right now. You’ll laugh. You’ll cry. You’ll wonder why she doesn’t have her own television show.
- What did you think you were going to find at hiddenpassageway.com?
- What’s the business benefit of free bread at restaurants? (AskMeFi is just awesome, although some of the questions people ask can be quite depressing.)
- My wife is sure to be thrilled to see LA Weekly’s list of 99 Essential L.A. Restaurants.
- Yes, you could build your house with LEGO blocks. But why?
- Pizza Hut Fails Basic Grammar, another excellent post from the witty One Step Forward
- Techie Stuff