More posts tagged:
Breaking News: The Wisconsin Tourism Federation (WTF) decided to change its name to the Tourism Federation of Wisconsin.
- Gisele who?
- So you think you can jump rope?
- Maxim’s list of 100 Twitter Accounts Every Guy Should Follow isn’t completely terrible.
- From the “I Could Have Told You That Department”: Flirting is good for your health.
- Tufts University: You may not engage in sexual activity while your roommate is present in the room.
- The woman who inspired the classic Beatles song Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds has died at the age of 46.
- Usain Bolt vs. ESPN employees, 100m (Spoiler? Bolt wins.)
- Dirpy is a website that allows you to convert YouTube videos to mp3.
- Wikipedia has a list of unrecovered black boxes.
- Who knew vacuum cleaners could make such lovely art?
- Snooth is a social networking site for wine lovers.
- Funny: How To Send Email
- I find it hard to believe that Sunset Blvd “hasn’t been repaved since LA County replaced the dirt road with concrete in the ’30s,” but I find it even harder to believe that we’re going to spend $7M to improve it. It’s just about the only road in Los Angeles that isn’t littered with potholes. I love cruising on Sunset right now, while almost any other road in the city is in deplorable condition.