- Potholes are a serious and dangerous road hazard in Los Angeles. Designers in Italy are promoting the idea of a brightly-colored second layer of asphalt which would turn roads into a sort of skin, so you can easily tell when there’s a pothole to avoid.
- It’s so very hard these days — but so very important — to remember that the email address on the other side of the screen is a real person, a lot like you.
- There is much to be learned from analyzing photos of Michael Bublé being stalked by a velociraptor. But you might have more fun looking at a few dozen movie posters recreated to feature Garry Shandling.
- There are only a few single English word domain names still available to register.
- Grab the Airplane and Go: True Tales from the Airplane Repossession Business
- The Los Angeles Department of City Planning audited itself and learned that it does a very poor job of planning.
New comments are disabled on this post.