- Make your hidden self a little bit cooler with better Facebook default profile images.
- “These are their stories.” RIP L&O.
- “You know the best way to get the public to respect your brand? Have a respectable brand.” — from an interview with Leroy Stick, the man behind @bpglobalpr
- How does a bill become a law? A lovely infographic is a swell way to learn the answer … but nothing beats the original (YouTube).
- On June 5, 1910 there were only nine mothers of U.S. senators still alive.
- Book owners have smarter kids.
- Are you an Asker or a Guesser? (I honestly don’t know which one I am.)
- This is the sort of stuff I love: Battleship Island & Other Ruined Urban High-Density Sites. I need the History or Discovery Channel to do a special on this!
- Derek thinks he’s finally figured out why everything sucks. And itâ€™s actually kind of awesome.
- @sbnation presents an explanation of the recent and confusing NCAA conference realignments.
One Response to “Daily David”
New comments are disabled on this post.
I’d say as for the Asker vs. Guesser : I would think being a Guesser is often a symptom of having been raised in a dysfunctional family.. not that I would know anything about that 🙂