Whether your plan is to enjoy fine dining or to simply grab a quick bite, at some point during your visit to the Walt Disney World Resort you’re going to need to eat. I have visited pretty much every restaurant, food cart, buffet, and fast food option in the place over the last four decades and have strong opinions about them all.
Here are my five favorite places to eat at Disney World:
- California Grill — Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Sunshine Tree Terrace — Magic Kingdom (Adventureland)
- Columbia Harbour House — Magic Kingdom (Liberty Square)
- Narcoossee’s — Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- TIE: Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen — Magic Kingdom (Adventureland) / Rose & Crown Dining Room — EPCOT World Showcase (United Kingdom)