Just trying to organize more photos. Stacks of ’em, I tell ya. Not enough though. I wish I had more. Here’s another bunch:
- At the Gagne Family Reunion in ’99, Uncle Ed, dad, and I had a blast diving from the raft floating in the middle of Uncle Richie’s lake.
- Here’s a shot of my dad doing some serious pondering.
- I found a terrific picture of Mooshy and Ashley. Warning! Cute Factor: Infinite.
- Sometime in ’94 I managed to snag an amazing shot of Paul laying down some v-ball smack in Daytona.
- And finally – for now – I just love this one of my snowboarding instructor.