Need a laugh? Check out some of Conan O’Brien’s In the Year 2000 classics. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Penguins will begin having senior proms, but will surprisingly still rent tuxes.
- Men will actually begin desiring women who have great personalities. In a related story, breasts will be renamed ‘personalities.’
- Mothers will no longer call for ‘time-outs’ when disciplining their children, but instead will use the more accurate phrase ‘Now go sit in a corner and shut your hole while Mommy has a drink.’
- The Spice Girls will once again be famous when MTV’s The Real World decides to focus on five middle aged, out of work skanky hags.
- Mormons will decide that their religion is too strict and will begin drinking coffee, the occasional beer and the blood of the elderly.
- New evidence of OJ’s guilt emerges when records show that on the day before the crime he applied at Los Angeles County Court for a murder license.
New comments are disabled on this post.