I had a great Easter weekend.
- Dinner at La Loggia’s Friday night. (Inexplicably sans web site for linking. A great restaurant in Studio City. Don’t sit in the patio area if you can help it.)
- A fairly uneventful but relaxing Saturday topped off by The Upside of Anger. (A wonderful flick, I loved it.)
- Fell asleep watching Pierce Brosnan‘s stint on Inside the Actors Studio.
- Up at 6 for a long-overdue 3.2 mi run on Sunday.
- Mass at Church and then dinner with the gf’s ‘rents followed by The Incredibles. (What a terrific movie! I can’t believe I waited so long to see it!)
- I also started reading The Promise of a Lie by Howard Roughan. (Only about 150 pages so far, but it has me hooked enough to continue.)
- Using the magic that is TiVo, a co-worker of mine recorded Green Day‘s performance on Last Call with Carson Daly and we managed to rip it to DVD and then mp3, so for the hell of it, I uploaded for you an awesome live version of Jesus of Suburbia from American Idiot.
- For the grand finale I organized the rest of my ’04 receipts and bank statements while listening to classic late 80s hair bands.
New comments are disabled on this post.