My five-mile time last night was 47:16. That’s not exactly stellar, but I’ll take it. Thirty miles down, 1,795 to go.
I have a playlist on my Nano with about 75 songs on it. They’re all great “running” songs, either because of the tempo or just because they’re motivational. Here are the tracks I heard last night on my route.
- A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More “Touch Me” – Fall Out Boy
- Letterbomb – Green Day
- Jammin’ Me – Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- Callin’ Baton Rouge – Garth Brooks
- Mr. Brightside – The Killers
- Two Way Action – Andrew Bird’s Bowl of Fire
- From a Buick 6 – Bob Dylan
- Somebody Told Me – The Killers
- Hell – Squirrel Nut Zippers
- The King of Bedside Manor – Old 97’s
- Jesus Walks – Kanye West
- Debaser – Pixies
- Mrs. Robinson [Theme from The Graduate] – Simon & Garfunkel
- C’mon C’mon – The Von Bondies
- Get Free – The Vines
New comments are disabled on this post.