- You’ve got just about a week to enter The 2010 Lee Atwater Invitational Celebrity Dead Pool!
- Until recently I’d never heard of — or even imagined the possibility of — Sweden’s bizarre tradition of watching Donald Duck cartoons on Christmas Eve.
- “RENT is so awful that you want to punch every single person that was involved in the face, except for Rosario Dawson …” — from a great movie review
- I can’t decide if I like this article more as a lecture on how to create good video games or as one on how to motivate employees.
- Knitting your Christmas presents? Be aware that it is potentially illegal to make sweaters out of dog or cat hair in New Jersey.
- My company created a slick digital holiday greeting card. (I’m the one with the Florida Gators cap.)
- Heismanpundit.com ranks the Heisman winners of the decade. Guess who’s #1?
- And TeamSpeedKills ranks the 2008 Gator squad the best team of the decade.
New comments are disabled on this post.