- Bacon and Games is a new blog for video game developers. It’s full of great articles on how to make games better (and not only by adding bacon). See also: Bacon floss
- The Alot is better than you at everything.
- The Dunningâ€“Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which “people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it”.
- It really bothers me when people argue that marijuana is a completely harmless drug. It’s not.
- “Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.” That’s usually the first thing I think when someone explains to me (yet another) brilliant idea for a website. My first question is always, and I mean always, “How are you going to make money?” Eyeballs don’t pay the bills.
- I suppose on some level it’s pretty cool that Microsoft has created a FixItCenter website that lets you troubleshoot and resolve problems with Windows. My opinion, though, is that it sure would be much better for their image if they’d simply sell a product that didn’t constantly require fixing.
- If you’re a gambler, check out the odds on Tebow.
New comments are disabled on this post.