Another run in the books. That makes three runs this week, and just shy of sixty-three miles logged for March. I’m a little bummed that I didn’t tackle the L.A. Marathon this year. I’ll try to remember to actually train for 2014. I am really happy with the pair of Nike Free 4.0 running shoes that my wife gave me for Christmas this year. It only took a couple of runs to get used to them, but now I love them. Putting on regular sneakers feels like having cinder blocks on my feet.
I was really sore and tired and did not feel like running this morning. It took forever to warm up, but eventually I got in a nice groove and I was able to knock out a solid 10k, albeit a slow one.
I just finished a 6.21 mi run with a pace of 9'29"/mi with Nike+ Running. http://t.co/WkQySYuj2D #nikeplus
— David Vincent Gagne (@davidgagne) March 29, 2013
Here are the songs I heard on my run:
- Bridge and Tunnel Authority — Less Than Jake
- Spectacular Views — Rilo Kiley
The title of this post comes from this song.
- Take a Look Around — Limp Bizkit
- Tombstone Blues — Dylan, Bob
- (F)lannigan’s Ball — Dropkick Murphys
- My Coco — Stellastarr*
- Life in Technicolor ii — Coldplay
- Sinnerman — Simone, Nina
- Call Me Maybe — Jepsen, Carly Rae
- Wonderful Night (featuring Lateef) — Fatboy Slim
- Holiday — Green Day