Note: This post is part of The Hemingway Collection, an archive of essays, images, and hyperlinks to interesting articles about the great American author.
The extended text of this entry (click ‘more’) contains a listing of all of Hemingway’s books with links to essays about them.
For a chronology of short stories and related essays, visit The Short Story Collection.
- Three Stories and Ten Poems (1923)
- In Our Time (1925)
- The Sun Also Rises (1926)
- The Torrents of Spring (1926)
- Men Without Women (1927)
- A Farewell to Arms (1929)
- Finding Patterns in Hemingway and Camus: Construction of Meaning and Truth – a paper by Robert and Steven Lane of Malaspina University-College
- An essay by David Gagne
- Love & Role-Playing in A Farewell to Arms by David Gagne
- An essay by Nathan Kotas
- An essay by Matthew Mahony
- Death in the Afternoon (1932)
- Winner Take Nothing (1933)
- Green Hills of Africa (1935)
- To Have and Have Not (1937)
- The Fifth Column and the First Forty-Nine Stories (1938)
- For Whom the Bell Tolls (1939)
- Across the River and Into the Trees (1950)
- The Old Man and the Sea (1952)
- A Moveable Feast (1964)
- Island in the Stream (1970)
- The Dangerous Summer (1985)
- The Garden of Eden (1986)
New comments are disabled on this post.