Every day should be Saturday.
Five places I’ve called home:
- Los Angeles, CA
- Gainesville, FL
- Bristol, RI
- Daytona Beach, FL
- Boston, MA
Five random things I’d like my son to remember:
- Few things in life are as frequently useful as a good Swiss Army knife (or Leatherman pocket tool). I always have one handy and still own the first one your great-grandmother, Nana Rainy, gave me when I was in fifth or sixth grade.
- I have never regretted not going to a funeral, but I have often regretted not visiting someone before they died.
- Brush and floss at least twice every day. No excuses. Just do it.
- Be passionate about music and be open to hearing new songs. You will not like every song you hear, but you might really like a song you haven’t heard yet.
- Call your mother. She misses you.
My five favorite Thanksgiving leftovers:
- string bean casserole
- candied yams
- apple pie
Happy Anniversary, My Love!
- It’s the anniversary of my wedding day.
- It’s the anniversary of my wife’s wedding day.
- It’s the anniversary of the day my wife and I were married.
- It’s the anniversary of the day my wife became Mrs. Gagne.
- It’s the anniversary of the #1 Florida Gators 13 to 3 victory in Baton Rouge over the then #4 LSU Tigers in 2009.
My five favorite things about the Fall:
- Roasting Turkeys
- Hunting Pumpkins
- Halloween Decorations
Five shows I remember watching at my grandparents’ house every day with my little sister after school while we waited for mom to come home from work:
- The Beverly Hillbillies
- Three’s Company
- Barney Miller
Not that I ever play the lottery, because I don’t, but if I did, and if I won, here are the first five people I’d call:
- my wife / son
- my lawyer
- my sister
- my dad
- American Express
It’s been 15,000 days since I was born. It is a meaningless number, but I felt like I should mention it.
I wish my mom was around to celebrate this milestone. She’d undoubtedly think it was really cool.