More posts tagged:
- General Stuff
- If you’re taking any medicine for any reason at all, you should read this article.
- Abusive relationships like this one just suck.
- Wired has a great article all about craigslist, if you like that site.
- Whole Foods has crazy expensive groceries, but terrific thoughts on healthcare reform.
- I had no idea that the word avocado comes from the Nahuatl word āhuacatl (“testicle”), a reference to the shape of the fruit.
- Think that we’re not living in the future yet? Read The bright side of sitting in traffic: Crowdsourcing road congestion data from Google. Or take a look at how you could use your iPhone as a restaurant HUD. And start saving up for that jetpack.
- Here’s your cute kitten fix for the day.
- You can convey quite a bit with just three frames. (The ones from Jaws, The Goonies, and Jurassic Park are my favorites.)
- Gator Stuff
- Bill Belichick presents a stone face to the world, but succeeds in part because he is open to change. For the past two years, the Patriots have run an offense that is all but identical to Urban Meyer’s Florida spread.
- Kirk Herbstreit on Tebow
- Boom! – must-watch YouTube vid of big Gator hits
- Stopping Tim Tebow isn’t easy, but it is possible.
- “Tim Tebow’s proficiency as a passer and rusher have placed him among the all-time greats after only two seasons as a starter,” according to statistical analysis done by Sports Illustrated’s Stewart Mandel.
- Techie Stuff